Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Retired List Blowout Sale

Get excited! We are currently offering a 25%-50% discount on many of the retiring products. This will be live on May 22, but you have to act fast, as this special offer is only available until June 4, 2014 (or until supplies last!). If you missed out on a product the first time, this is your last chance to get it before it's gone for good!  Contact me directly or go to http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx and add me as your demonstrator.

Did you know that for every online order you place with me, I send you a very special handmade card to thank you?  Place an order to see which card I'll be sending you this month.

I know you don't want to just see "the deals" that Stampin' Up! is having, you also want to see what I've been creating.  I'll have a card up for you shortly.  I've actually been working on it for a few days.  Do you ever do that?  You just can't seem to get it right.  Well, I think this is it.   See you back in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!