Tuesday, May 20, 2014

June Special for My Paper Pumpkin!

You've heard me talk about My Paper Pumpkin and may have seen some of the samples I've made with the kits, now it's your chance to try it for a special price!  There is no obligation to continue with your subscription, if you aren't 100% happy with it, but I'm pretty sure you'll love it as much as I do.

Here is an invitation from Shelli Gardner, co-founder and CEO of Stampin 'Up!. She tells you why you should join Paper Pumpkin AND gives information about how you can take half-off of June's kit for signing up.

To sign up for Paper Pumpkin and take part of this deal, go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2104107 and enter SHELLIDEAL in the promotions code section before May 23 to get half-off the June kit.  Don't forget to add me as your demonstrator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4_LkbuepiA&feature=youtu.be

Please contact me at s_bukowski@sbcglobal.net if you have questions.

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!