Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Beautiful People


Here is another stamp from the Celebrate the Everyday Occasions catalog called People Like You (#133215).  It's a single wood mount stamp that sadly did not make it into the 2014-2015 Catalog.  I love the saying on it and it punches out with the decorative label punch (#120907) so that it can be popped up on dimensionals, as I've done here.  Still playing with my Blendabilities, using the Rich Razzleberry set again. I can't wait for the other colors, because Water Lillies (which I think these are, are not purple!  At least not the one's I've seen.)  After I punched out the saying, I sponged it with Soft Sky ink so that it would stand out more.  The background paper is from the new DSP paper stack, Moonlight (#133791) available June 2.  Stuck on some Candy Dots from the neutrals collection (# 130934) and called it a day.  Well actually, I had the panel lined up all nice and pretty, but then I saw the Seize the Sketch #121 on my friend Bev's Blog (Hi, Bev!) and ripped gently lifted it off and tilted it.  Here's the sketch:
Hope you have a crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the new toys! Thanks for joining in with STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I love that last sentence! Such rich color, cool new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sooooooo good to "see" you Sharon!!! I'll be putting you on my right sidebar in just a few minutes, so I'll know when you publish. Now. To your card. Those are some killer awesome flowers, my friend. And wonderfully colored. Love the background cube -y panel too. This is good. I rather like it! Can't wait to see what you do next!!! Great card, and thanks for the shout-out! : ))) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gorgeous waterlily image, Sharon...and the purples are so pretty! Great job with the Blendabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Sharon! Love how you colored that beautiful flower. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those beautiful purple flowers! So glad you played along with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Those blossoms look stunning! Thanks for joining along with STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the others- gorgeous coloring!! Love the use of the stamp set with this sketch challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!