Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Journaling cards aren't just for journaling!

 
 
One of my most favorite Designer Series Papers and accessories will soon be gone!  The Retro Fresh Collection from the Celebrate the Everyday Occasions catalog is coming to an end on June 1st.  (Hint..the Washi Tape is staying!)  I just LOVE the color combination is this collection.  One of the pieces in this collection is the Journaling Tags and they are "Awesome Sauce" (yes, there's a card with that saying on it, too!) 
Who says you have to use these cards for scrapbooking or as journaling cards?!?!  Here I've used one of the pre-printed, smaller sized die cut cards as my focal point.  See the little banner on top?  Yep, that's in the package, too!  I just stamped Congratulations, trimmed the end to a banner and wrapped it around a corsage pin I had in my stash and gave it a little swish with my bone folder to give it some dimension.  You could use this card for any occasion... graduation, expecting parents, job well done, promotion; the list goes on and on and it's gender neutral!  And the best part is that it only took me about 15 minutes to put it together using the Mojo Monday week 344 sketch.
The Journaling Cards are on the Weekly Deals Rack for just $3.71, regularly $4.95.  Think of all the cards you could make with this sweet pack!  Ready to order?  Contact me to place an order.
 
Here's the card details:
 
  Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags #133526  $3.71
  Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper #132993  $10.95
   Very Vanilla 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock   #101650  $8.50
   Coastal Cabana 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock #131297  $6.95
  Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad #126974  $5.95
 
Have a crafty day!
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!