Monday, May 26, 2014

Challenge Accepted!

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day!  I hope that if you see a veteran or active duty soldier today, you shake their hand and say Thank You!

On to the challenge...Kelly took me up on my Triple Dog Dare You Challenge and here is her amazing creation!  You rocked it, girl!

 
I am so sad to see the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper retire in just a few short days.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - the color combinations are incredible and I'm sure I'll be using them in the future, sans the paper. boo hoo!

I also made a card using the Perfect Blend Stamp set (item #131392) and my new SU! Blendabilities Markers.  Here is my card...

 
Don't you wish coffee stores had fun wrappers, like this one!  I used the skin tone Blendabilities to color the coffee cup.  It's mounted on a Crumb Cake tag punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch (#133324).  The papers are from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Pack (item #132996), which is also retiring in a few days. The thick Baker's Twine will be available in the 2014-2015 Catalog.  This card was made using the Paper Players Sketch Challenge

 
I just flipped it on it's side.  Sketches are so fun and really give your Mojo a boost!

Don't forget that both the Big Catalog and the Celebrate the Everyday Occasions catalog end in just a few days.  There is a HUGE Blowout sale on retired products.  Stuff is going fast, so if you need something, contact me directly or you can place an on line order thru the Stampin' Up! website store.

Have a crafty day!




3 comments:

  1. Very cool coffee cards...I love how you colored the cup with your blendabilities!! Since I love coffee, that would have to be my fav...plus I just love that twine! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch challenge this week! BTW, you still have word verification turned on, which makes it extra-challenging to leave comments, and we want you to get all the comments you deserve! If you need to know how to turn it off, just let one of us know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. It was a GREAT sketch. I'm sure I'll be using it again and again. Thank you also for the tip, turned it off.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous coffee cards and, yes, I wish the sleeves were this much fun in teh stores! Great use of the Blendabilities skin tone colors. Thanks for showing us how versatile they are.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!